Deputy Head Girl
As Deputy Head Girl, the student will:
- Acts as an ambassador for the school at various events such as Open Days, Presentation Evening, school visits.
- Sets excellent standards for the rest of the school in terms of appearance, conduct, attitude to work and involvement in school activities.
- Helps to support the organisation of events and Parents’ Evenings.
What qualities are needed in the student?
- Be an excellent role model
- A passionate belief in the school mission statement
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and behaviour
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing and able to give up time to contribute to the school.
Two Deputy Head Girls are selected in Y10 once prefect recruitment has been completed. The DHGs are appointed by the Senior Leadership Team.