As a Form Representative, the student will:
- Meet with their HOY and LC daily to plan activities and review pastoral matters
- Communicate with HOY and form class/tutor group about activities in school
- Remind class about important events
- Help co-ordinate class activities e.g. assemblies
- Assist LC during registration
- Maintain classroom noticeboard
- Check standards of cleanliness in the classroom
- Assist the teacher during lesson time with issuing and collecting of books , laptop, equipment etc.
- Develop leadership skills
- Encourage class to aim for excellent attendance and punctuality.
What qualities are needed in the student?
- Reliable and responsible
- Willing to help HOY and LCs
- Good communicator
- Role models
Two Form Representatives are selected towards the beginning of each academic year. Students from Years 7 to Y13 are selected by Learning Co-Ordinators.