Student Leadership Roles
The development of leadership skills and behaviours in our students is a key priority for the school. The school will aim to develop leadership within students in all aspects throughout their school life.
Our student leaders are expected to model excellent behaviour, attitude, values and act as ambassadors for other students. To ensure school picks the best students for the various leadership positions, students undergo a thorough recruitment process.
Some of the roles at Tauheedul are as followed:
- Head Girl
- Deputy Head Girl
- Peer Mentors
- Shura (Student Council) Representative
- Form Representatives
- As-Sawt (‘The Voice’) Journalist
- Sports’ Leadership
- Subject Ambassadors
- Social Enterprise Club Representatives (Eco Schools)
- Restorative Justice Practitioners
- Pastoral and Achievement Tutors (PATs)
Please click on the role to see more information.
Student Leadership Recruitment
To download an application pack, please click the link below: