Students will be required to:
- Provide excellent leadership skills to students from local primary schools
- Organise sports related activities and work as a group to ensure efficient delivery
- Lead and deliver sports related activities to students in KS1
- Supervise learners in activities and ensure they are safe
- Assist primary school teachers with organisation and behaviour of students
- Represent Tauheedul Girls’ PE department and act as ambassadors for the school
What qualities are needed in the student?
- Possess excellent leadership, organisational and communication skills
- Be a good role model to peers and younger children
- A passion for sport and the ethos of the school
- Be confident and a motivator
- Reliable and responsible
- Friendly and approachable for children in KS1
- Supportive of the school rules enforced by the primary school
Students can apply for this role in Year 9.