As Prefect, the student will:
- Provide excellent leadership
- Supervise learners during key times in school to maintain the highest standards of discipline
- Supervise learners during assemblies
- Check and encourage the highest standards of cleanliness in their rooms, personal hygiene etc.
- Support the organisation and delivery of school events such as Parents’ Evenings, induction days and Open Evenings
- Prepare and support delivery of slots during assemblies
- Supervise small groups of students
- Represent the school when appropriate
What qualities are needed in the student?
- A passionate belief in the school mission statement
- Good leadership skills
- Be an excellent role model
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and behaviour
- High levels of honesty, behaviour and good language
- Commitment to serving other people.
- Willing and able to give up time to contribute to the school.
Prefect Recruitment begins during Year 10 and Year 12 for students.