Exam results, university preparation, leadership development and community service are at the heart of the Tauheedul Girls’ Sixth Form (T6) experience.
This focus on high levels of academic achievement – combined with our emphasis on ethical, sustainable living, community service, civic pride and charitable giving – ensures that all T6 pupils leave the Sixth Form with the best possible foundations for their future lives as leaders and active citizens.
T6 was established in 2008. In a short period of time, it has achieved an outstanding record of academic success in both A-level and Vocational examinations. Our success is based on:
- A safe and secure Islamic environment where young women can be
themselves and be confident in expressing themselves
- High standards of teaching and a relentless pursuit of excellence
- Weekly assessments, support sessions and an extensive revision
programme to deliver the best possible results
- A leadership agenda – consisting of an excellent enrichment
and extra-curricular programme
- An innovative social development and community service programme