|Progress score – A-Levels||-0.12||+0.33||+0.49||Jan 2020|
|Progress score – Academic||-0.12||+0.33||+0.49||Jan 2020|
|Progress score – Applied General||+0.52||+0.26||+0.59||Jan 2020|
|Progress score – Tech Level||N/A||N/A||N/A||Jan 2020|
|Progress score – English||N/A||N/A||N/A||Jan 2020|
|Progress score – Maths||N/A||N/A||N/A||Jan 2020|
|Average grade – A-Levels||B-||B||B+||B+|
|Average grade – Academic||B-||B||B+||B+|
|Average grade – Applied General||Dist*||Dist*||Dist*||Dist*|
|Average grade – Tech Level||N/A – no entries||N/A – no entries||N/A||N/A|
|% of pupils completing their main programme of study – A-Levels||96%||98%||100%||100%|
|% of pupils completing their main programme of study – Academic||96%||98%||100%||100%|
|% of pupils completing their main programme of study – Applied General||97%||89%||88%||100%|
|% of pupils completing their main programme of study – Tech Level||N/A – no entries||N/A – no entries||N/A – no entries||N/A – no entries|
|% of pupils continuing in education or training, or moving on to employment, at the end of 16-19 study||79%||75%||80%|
The academic results at Tauheedul Sixth Form compare very favourably with local and national averages:
|Overall % A–C||76%||87%||87%||91%||93%||86%||99%||99%||99%|
|Overall % A–E||99%||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%|
The vocational results at Tauheedul Sixth Form are some of the best in the country:
|% of vocational students achieving DDD+||85%||86%||85%||83%|
|% of vocational students achieving MMM+||94%||93%||95%||96%|
In January 2019, the league tables showed that our Sixth Form compares favourably with local and national post-16 providers. The tables showed that:
- The average A Level grade is B+. Locally, this average grade is the highest in the borough.
- Taking the best three A Levels for each student, the average A Level grade is A-. Locally, this is the highest in the borough.
- The Sixth Form has an A Level value-added score of +0.49, the highest in the borough and within the top 2% of providers in the country.
- The average BTEC grade is ‘Distinction*’ – the highest grade possible and the highest grade in the borough– with a value-added score of +0.59 (the highest in the borough and within the top 2% of providers in the country).
- Over 90% of Tauheedul vocational students achieved the Extended Diploma qualification – considerably higher than the national average of 47%.
- We have excellent retention rates. Each year, over 95% of students who enrol at our 6th Form will complete their qualifications successfully.
- Around 80% of our students stay in education or work-based training or progress to employment after completing Year 13.
To view the school’s full performance statistics on the Department for Education website, click here.