As-Sawt (‘The Voice’) Journalist
As an As-Sawt Journalist, the student will:
- Meet with editor and other Journalists each term
- Develop and pitch ideas to editor
- Perform extensive research and conduct interviews
- Follow current events
- Write articles to be published in As-Sawt
What qualities are needed in the student?
- Brilliant organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for writing
Students can apply for this role when in Year 10, 11, 12 & 13.